"The Holy City" Series
Charleston, SC is also known as "The Holy City" for its many churches and here are a few churches located in Downtown Charleston, SC. Charleston, SC is also the #1 tourist destination according to "Travel + Leisure" Magazine.
1) Emanuel AME Church/Emanuel 9 (Black Lives Matter)
10% of Emanuel AME Photographs will be DONATED to the Emanuel Nine Memorial (www.emanuelnine.org)
2) St. Phillips Church on Church Street
3) French Huguenot Church on Church Street
4) Cathedral of St. John the Baptist on Broad Street (also available in 12x18 foam core board)
5) God's Sunset in Monchrome
All sales are not eligible for return. Delivery time may vary. Watermark will appear on the photograph. Images will be mailed unframed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org